Nothing's in my cart
- About VIVE Business+
- Signing in to VIVE Business+
- Creating an organization
- Changing the HTC ID for an organization
- Activating VIVE Business Warranty and Services (BWS)
- Registering several devices with VIVE Business Warranty and Services (BWS)
- Enrolling devices
- Generating a QR code to enroll devices
- Setting up a group of devices
VIVE Business+ console
Solutions and FAQs
- What should I do if I see "Tier not supported" when trying to enroll devices?
- Can I upgrade my trial organization tier to Pro or Ultimate?
- How do I check if the batch configuration package was installed?
- What happens to a device when the license expires?
- Why were apps uninstalled from a device?
- How do I set a fixed Wi-Fi MAC address?
- What do the error messages mean?
- What permissions does each VIVE Business+ role have?
- What should I do if VIVE Business+ settings are not applied?
- Contact Us
Importing maps and batch configuration packages to devices
Import a map and batch configuration package to devices via USB.
- In VIVE Business+ console, go to Connection.
Connect your headset to your computer with a USB cable, and then click
Connect. Your headset will appear on the
Make sure USB debugging is enabled on your headset. Go to Settings > Advanced > Developer options > USB debugging in your headset to check.
Wake your headset if it's in standby mode.
- If you want to simultaneously import the map and batch configuration package to more than one device, connect the other devices to your PC through other available USB ports or use a USB hub.
Connection screen, select the
Mode you want to use for the device.
- Normal When your device is connected to the PC, VIVE Business+ console settings will be applied. When you disconnect the device from the PC, VIVE Business+ setting will be applied. If VIVE Business+ settings are not applied, see What should I do if VIVE Business+ settings are not applied?.
- Offline Only VIVE Business+ console settings will be applied to the device.
- In the left panel, click Import.
- In Import from (device type), select the device you're using.
- In Map name and Batch configuration, select the map and batch configuration package you want to import to your device.
- In Import to selected devices, select the devices you want to import to.
- Click Import.
Warning: If Mode is set to Normal, the device will sync with VIVE Business+ if the device connects to a Wi-Fi network and is disconnected from the PC. If the device is part of a group, the map and batch configuration package you've imported will be overwritten with the group settings set on VIVE Business+.