Nothing's in my cart
VIVE Focus 3
VIVE Focus Plus and VIVE Focus
- Creating the batch configuration package (VIVE Focus Plus and VIVE Focus)
- Downloading the batch configuration template package
- Activating Kiosk mode
- Enabling and disabling features
- Choosing the apps to show on the headset
- Packaging the files for installation
- Installing the batch configuration package on the device
Driver Deployment System
Installing the Driver Deployment System
Administering and managing SteamVR software installations
- Installing the latest SteamVR software on a client computer
- Setting up the host computer to store the SteamVR Library
- Running the Administrator Utility
- Deploying SteamVR software using Device Manager
- Deploying SteamVR software using SteamVR Library
- Uninstalling SteamVR software from a client computer
- Changing a scheduled deployment or uninstall task
Troubleshooting and FAQs
- Contact Us
Installing the batch configuration package
Run the batch configuration ZIP file on the headset to use your custom settings.
Important: Before you install the batch configuration package ZIP file:
- Make sure the headset has at least 35% battery power.
- If you've set up the headset or installed a batch configuration package before, do a factory reset first. To find out how, see Resetting VIVE Focus 3 (factory reset).
- In VIVE Business Device Management System, click Manage Devices > Batch Configuration > VIVE Focus 3.
- Click Download beside the batch configuration package you want to download.
- Click Download Key to download the key needed to execute the batch configuration package on the device.
Copy the batch configuration ZIP file and the key to the root folder of the
- Make sure the batch configuration package file name is RichuImage.zip. Remove extra characters if needed.
- Do not copy the batch configuration package and key into a folder in the microSD card. The headset will not be able to detect them.
- Make sure the headset is turned off.
Pull the headset frame to remove it, and then insert the
Note: Align the microSD card with the slot, with gold contacts facing out. Gently push until it clicks into place.
- Replace the headset frame, and then turn on the headset.
- Follow the instructions in the headset to install the batch configuration package. Wait a few minutes for the installation to finish.
Resetting VIVE Focus 3 (factory reset)
If VIVE Focus 3 has a persistent problem that cannot be solved, you can perform a factory reset. A factory reset reverts the headset to its initial state—the state before you turned on the headset for the first time.
Important: Factory reset will remove all data from the headset, including apps you've downloaded and installed, your accounts, your files, as well as system and app data and settings. Be sure to back up any data and files you want to keep before you do a factory reset.
- Go to Settings > Advanced, and then select Reset.
- Select Erase all data.