Nothing's in my cart
Marker-based tracking features
Marker-Based Location Sharing setup
- Setting up Marker-Based Location Sharing with one ArUco marker
- Setting up Marker-Based Location Sharing with two ArUco markers
- Creating ArUco markers for Marker-Based Location Sharing
- Aligning the height of a virtual scene using an ArUco marker
- Moving a user to a specific point in a virtual scene
- Running Marker-Based Location Sharing with VIVE Business Streaming
- Marker-Based Location Sharing APIs (AIO)
- Marker-Based Location Sharing APIs (PC VR)
- Marker-Based Location Sharing JSON files
LBE Mode/LBE Hybrid Mode setup
LBE map configuration
Marker-Based Drift Prevention and Marker-Based Relocation setup
Marker-Based Scene Alignment setup
Simulator VR Mode setup
- Setting up Simulator VR Mode
- Pairing VR controllers with a headset
- Pairing wrist trackers with a headset
- Installing an anchor controller or tracker in a VR simulator
- Coordinate alignment
- Anchor controller and tracker origin points
- Aligning VR and anchor coordinate systems using a VR controller
- Aligning VR and anchor coordinate systems using an ArUco marker
- Simulator VR Mode FAQs
Apps and services
- Contact Us
Enrolling a headset
Here's how to enroll a headset in VBC:
- Connect the headset to your computer using the USB Type-C to Type-A cable that came with the headset.
- Open VBC and sign in. See Pre-setup.
Enroll Device, click
OK in the dialog box that appears.
You'll be redirected to the
Devices screen, where the details of the enrolled headset will be displayed.
Repeat the above steps to enroll additional headsets.
- Go to Settings > Advanced on VIVE Focus 3 to make sure USB debugging is enabled.
- If a factory reset is performed, the headset must be re-enrolled.
- Right-click the name of an enrolled headset to access device options.
Was this helpful? Yes No
Thank you! Your feedback helps others to see the most helpful information.