Nothing's in my cart
Marker-based tracking features
Marker-Based Location Sharing setup
- Setting up Marker-Based Location Sharing with one ArUco marker
- Setting up Marker-Based Location Sharing with two ArUco markers
- Creating ArUco markers for Marker-Based Location Sharing
- Aligning the height of a virtual scene using an ArUco marker
- Moving a user to a specific point in a virtual scene
- Running Marker-Based Location Sharing with VIVE Business Streaming
- Marker-Based Location Sharing APIs (AIO)
- Marker-Based Location Sharing APIs (PC VR)
- Marker-Based Location Sharing JSON files
LBE Mode/LBE Hybrid Mode setup
LBE map configuration
Marker-Based Drift Prevention and Marker-Based Relocation setup
Marker-Based Scene Alignment setup
Simulator VR Mode setup
- Setting up Simulator VR Mode
- Pairing VR controllers with a headset
- Pairing wrist trackers with a headset
- Installing an anchor controller or tracker in a VR simulator
- Coordinate alignment
- Anchor controller and tracker origin points
- Aligning VR and anchor coordinate systems using a VR controller
- Aligning VR and anchor coordinate systems using an ArUco marker
- Simulator VR Mode FAQs
Apps and services
- Contact Us
Pairing VR controllers with a headset
You can pair two VR controllers with a headset when using Simulator VR Mode.
The left controller will be used as the anchor controller in your VR simulator.
- Power on the headset and connect it to your PC.
VBC, go to
Device Settings and click
Press and hold the menu and
Y buttons on the left controller, and the VIVE and
B buttons on the right controller for about 2 seconds to initiate pairing mode. The controller LEDs will flash blue.
When the controllers have been paired successfully, the LEDs will turn solid green.
Was this helpful? Yes No
Thank you! Your feedback helps others to see the most helpful information.