Nothing's in my cart
Managing members, buildings, and spaces
Uploading and downloading content
- About the VIVERSE for Business User Console
- Types of files you can view in VIVERSE for Business
- Uploading files to VIVERSE for Business
- Uploading 360° videos
- Adding, changing, and removing bookmarks
- Downloading screenshots and other files created in the virtual space
- Installing VIVERSE add-ons
- Uploading PowerPoint files
Entering VIVERSE for Business
- Signing in to VIVERSE for Business
- Navigating VIVERSE for Business with VR controllers
- Navigating VIVERSE for Business with hand gestures
- The VIVERSE Menu
- Changing your avatar
- Private Talk
- Safe zone
- Managing access permissions in a space
- Entering persistent and dynamic spaces
- Gathering members to your location
Creating and joining sessions
Tools you can use
Viewing and sharing content
- Types of content windows
- Opening images, documents, and other files
- Accessing web content
- Writing and drawing on the whiteboard
- Working with content windows
- Requesting control of a content window or Big Screen
- Using Presentation view
- Mirroring the owner's content window or Big Screen
- Viewing and sharing a 360° video
Working with 3D models
Accessing your PC
Using Viewer mode
- Using Viewer mode on your computer or mobile device
- Starting a Private Talk session in Viewer mode
- Viewer controls
- Creating and joining sessions in Viewer mode
- Using the file browser in Viewer mode
- Using the web browser in Viewer mode
- Working with content windows in Viewer mode on your computer
- Viewing content shared by other members
- Sharing your computer screen in Viewer mode
- How safe zone works in Viewer mode
Solutions and FAQs
- What are the system requirements for using VIVERSE for Business with PC VR headsets?
- What devices are compatible with VIVERSE for Business?
- What languages does VIVERSE for Business support?
- How do I send feature requests, feedback, and suggestions to the VIVERSE for Business team?
- Why can't I sign in to the VIVERSE for Business User Console on iPad or iPhone?
Files and content windows
- What types of files can I open and share during a session?
- What's the file size limit for uploading files to VIVERSE for Business?
- How do I upload files to a space or session room?
- Where and for how long are uploaded files stored in VIVERSE for Business?
- How long are screenshots retained in VIVERSE for Business? How do I download them?
- How many files and content windows can I open at the same time?
Subscriptions and other FAQs
- Contact Us
How safe zone works in Viewer mode
Safe zone cannot be enabled in Viewer mode. You'll only be able to see the safe zone of other users. You'll also be restricted from interacting with users inside their safe zone.
Here's how safe zone works in Viewer mode:
- When you right-click and move your mouse or drag across your phone screen, you'll see the safe zones of other users.
- When you cross the boundary of a user's safe zone, you won't be able to see each other.
- Private Talk sessions cannot be started from inside a user's safe zone.
However, if you're already in a Private Talk session with a user when you enter their safe zone, Private Talk will take priority, and the user's safe zone will be disabled temporarily until the session ends or you exit their safe zone.
- For details on how safe mode works in VR, see Safe zone.