Nothing's in my cart
VIVE Software - 220.127.116.11
VIVE Software 18.104.22.168 – Public Release Notes
Released March 2 nd 2022
- Added more AMD GPU supports for Vive Pro 2 higher resolution modes.
- Adapted and passed OpenXR CTS 1.0.22.
- Added supports application depth on D3D11 graphic plugin.
- Allowed developers to choose between VR/MR experience for blending the content with real environment.
- Corrected ‘menu’ input path for VIVE Cosmos controller.
- Fixed an issue where display color is incorrect in OpenXR App.
- Fixed a game engine editor stop crash issue.
[OpenXR Hand Tracking API layer]
- Added ‘openvr_api.dll’ to support Lighthouse-based HMDs.
[OpenXR Facial Tracking API layer]
- Added support OpenXR extension “XR_HTC_facial_tracking”.
- Fixed an issue where Unity OpenXR eye gaze has no function.
- Fixed an issue where strange jitter is observed when App is pushed to background.
- Fixed an issue where Unity sometimes App gets stuck when gaze is enabled.
- Fixed an issue where Unity gaze tracking doesn’t work in Editor.
You can provide feedback and discuss the update over in our Forums .