Cleaning VIVE Full Face Tracker
Remove VIVE Full Face Tracker from the headset before cleaning it. To find out how to remove the tracker, see Removing VIVE Full Face Tracker from VIVE XR Elite.
Here's how to clean the tracker:
- Remove any dust or particulate matter from the tracker lenses and delicate parts of the eye frames using a touch-free dust removal tool such as a handheld air blower.
- Dampen a clean, microfiber cloth with an alcohol-based cleaning solution containing 99.5%–99.9% alcohol.
Gently dab the camera lenses and the delicate parts of the eye frames with the cloth.
Important: Do not rub, wipe, or scrub the eye frames or camera lenses with the microfiber cloth. Doing so could cause irreversible damage to the eye tracker.
- Air-dry the eye tracker at room temperature.
- Do not spray the eye tracker or pour liquid directly on it.
- Do not expose the eye tracker to direct sunlight.
- Using a UVC cleaner is an effective and recommended way to decontaminate devices and accessories. Discoloration due to UV exposure is not covered by warranty.