Nothing's in my cart
Calibrating VIVE Focus 3 Eye Tracker
The eye tracker needs to be calibrated in the following situations:
- After installing the eye tracker for the first time
- After changing the IPD settings or adjusting the position of the headset
- Each user will need to calibrate the eye tracker according to their individual requirements.
Here's how to calibrate the eye tracker on VIVE Focus 3:
- From the Lobby, select Settings.
- Select .
- Make sure Eye tracker is turned on.
- Select Calibrate and follow the onscreen instructions to complete the calibration process.
Was this helpful? Yes No
Thank you! Your feedback helps others to see the most helpful information.