Nothing's in my cart
Cleaning the eye tracker
Remove VIVE Focus 3 Eye Tracker from the headset before cleaning it.
- Remove any dust or particulate matter from the tracker lenses and delicate parts of the eye frames using a touch-free dust removal tool such as a handheld air blower.
- Dampen a clean, microfiber cloth with an alcohol-based cleaning solution containing 99.5%–99.9% alcohol.
Gently dab the camera lenses and the delicate parts of the eye frames with the cloth.
Important: Do not rub, wipe, or scrub the eye frames or camera lenses with the microfiber cloth. Doing so could cause irreversible damage to the eye tracker.
- Air-dry the eye tracker at room temperature.
- Do not spray the eye tracker or pour liquid directly on it.
- Do not expose the eye tracker to direct sunlight.