Nothing's in my cart
Setup and cleaning
Solutions and FAQs
- Why doesn't the display turn back on when I put on my headset?
- What do I do if "Eye detection unsuccessful" appears?
- What do I do if eye tracking isn't accurate enough?
- What do I do if IPD adjustment doesn't complete and I can't continue setup?
- What do I do if the eye tracking icon doesn't appear?
- What should I do before sending the tracker for repair?
- Contact Us
Attaching the gasket spacer
The gasket spacer provides a comfortable fit for a wide range of facial structures. To increase the distance between your eyes and the tracker, you can attach one or both of the gasket spacers that come in the box. This can help improve eye tracking accuracy.
The gasket spacer and tracker are held together by a magnet. The gasket spacer will snap into place when you attach it to the tracker.
Make sure to attach the gasket spacer after attaching the tracker to the headset, but before attaching the face gasket.