VIVE XR Suite overview
VIVE XR Suite
- Can one account purchase multiple licenses for multiple users?
- I've purchased multiple licences, how can I assign them to other users?
- Can I change payment methods after I place my order? How?
- How do I cancel my subscription?
- How do I upgrade to VIVE XR Suite Pro?
- Can I use VIVE XR Suite apps with first-party app users?
- Which devices does VIVE XR Suite support?
- Can I use single sign-on for all devices?
- How do I access VIVE XR Suite on my devices?
- Signing in to VIVE Sessions for the first time
- Ways to collaborate in VIVE Sessions
- Creating your avatar in VIVE sessions
- Hosting a session
- Creating an event with VIVE Sessions
- Inviting people to your events
- Joining a session
- What you can do in sessions and events
- For help and support with VIVE Sessions
- Contact Us
I've purchased multiple licences, how can I assign them to other users?
You can assign them through the VIVE Business Device Management System. Users must first be added to the user list before you can assign content to them.
- From the VIVE Business Device Management System, click Manage Users > Users.
- If the user you want to assign is not on the list, click Add User, fill in their details, and then click Invite. You can invite multiple users at once.
- From the VIVE Business Device Management System, click Manage Content > Licensed Content, and then click the app you want to assign.
- Click Assign Content.
- Search for the users you want to add, and then click Assign.
Was this helpful? Yes No
Thank you! Your feedback helps others to see the most helpful information.