Nothing's in my cart
- Attaching the face cushion to the headset
- Turning on the headset
- Turning off the headset
- Charging the headset
- What does the status light on the headset mean?
- Putting on the headset
- Plugging in your headphones
- Adjusting the IPD on the headset
- Can I wear my prescription glasses while using VIVE Focus?
- Inserting a storage card
- Connecting to a wireless network
- Changing the system language
- Adjusting the volume
- Changing hand orientation
- Updating the headset software
- Securing the headset with a PIN
- Browsing files in the headset
- Capturing what you see inside the headset
- Browsing the Web
- Playing back videos
- Projecting the VIVE Focus screen to an external device
- Playing back content from an external device in VIVE Focus
- Seeing real surroundings
- When viewing photos, how do I go back to the thumbnails page?
- My movements are not being tracked properly, what can I do?
- An app has become unresponsive, what should I do?
- Does an app still run in the background after exiting it?
- Caring for your VIVE Focus
- Cleaning the face cushion
- Cleaning the headset lenses
VIVE Focus Experience
- Contact Us
Connecting to a wireless network
Connect the headset to the Internet to access apps from VIVEPORT.
Important: Remember the wireless network name you want to connect to and its password before you put on the headset.
- Press the Home button to open the Quick Menu.
Settings > Select Wi-Fi.
- If Wi-Fi is turned off, select Turn on.
- Select the wireless network to connect to. Scroll through the list of wireless networks by swiping up or down on the Touchpad.
If needed, enter the password by pointing at the keys on the virtual keyboard and pressing the Touchpad.
Tip: Select More Wi-Fis if you don't see the wireless network you want to connect to.
- Select Connect.