- Attaching the face cushion to the headset
- Turning on the headset
- Turning off the headset
- Charging the headset
- What does the status light on the headset mean?
- Putting on the headset
- Plugging in your headphones
- Adjusting the IPD on the headset
- Can I wear my prescription glasses while using VIVE Focus?
- Inserting a storage card
- Connecting to a wireless network
- Changing the system language
- Adjusting the volume
- Changing hand orientation
- Updating the headset software
- Securing the headset with a PIN
- Browsing files in the headset
- Capturing what you see inside the headset
- Browsing the Web
- Playing back videos
- Projecting the VIVE Focus screen to an external device
- Playing back content from an external device in VIVE Focus
- Seeing real surroundings
- When viewing photos, how do I go back to the thumbnails page?
- My movements are not being tracked properly, what can I do?
- An app has become unresponsive, what should I do?
- Does an app still run in the background after exiting it?
- Caring for your VIVE Focus
- Cleaning the face cushion
- Cleaning the headset lenses
VIVE Focus Experience
- Contact Us
Browsing apps in VIVEPORT
Immerse yourself in VR with the available apps and experiences in VIVEPORT.
You will need a VIVEPORT account to access VIVEPORT. If you don't have one, sign up for one at focus.viveport.com on your computer.
- Press the Home button to open the Quick Menu.
- Select Store.
- Browse the VIVEPORT library for apps or experiences you want to purchase or download for free.
Was this helpful? Yes No
Thank you! Your feedback helps others to see the most helpful information.