Nothing's in my cart
Setup and cleaning
Solutions and FAQs
- Why doesn't the display turn back on when I put on my headset?
- What do I do if "Eye detection unsuccessful" appears?
- What do I do if eye tracking isn't accurate enough?
- What do I do if IPD adjustment doesn't complete and I can't continue setup?
- What do I do if the eye tracking icon doesn't appear?
- What should I do before sending the tracker for repair?
- Contact Us
Why doesn't the display turn back on when I put on my headset?
The proximity sensor will detect when the headset is near your face and will turn on the display. If something is covering your forehead such as hair or a headband, it may interfere with the proximity sensor and cause the headset's display to turn off. To prevent this, make sure nothing is covering your forehead before you put on your headset.