Nothing's in my cart
Setup and cleaning
Solutions and FAQs
- Why doesn't the display turn back on when I put on my headset?
- What do I do if "Eye detection unsuccessful" appears?
- What do I do if eye tracking isn't accurate enough?
- What do I do if IPD adjustment doesn't complete and I can't continue setup?
- What do I do if the eye tracking icon doesn't appear?
- What should I do before sending the tracker for repair?
- Contact Us
What do I do if IPD adjustment doesn't complete and I can't continue setup?
If IPD adjustment doesn't complete and you can't continue VIVE Full Face Tracker setup, remove VIVE Full Face Tracker and reattach it to the headset. This will restart the setup process and walk you through IPD adjustment and eye tracker calibration again.
For details on how to remove and reattach the tracker, see Removing VIVE Full Face Tracker from VIVE XR Elite and Attaching VIVE Full Face Tracker to VIVE XR Elite.