Nothing's in my cart
Installation and setup
- Charging VIVE Ultimate Tracker
- Turning VIVE Ultimate Tracker on and off
- Attaching the VIVE Wireless Dongle to VIVE XR Elite
- Attaching the VIVE Wireless Dongle to VIVE Focus 3
- Setting up VIVE Ultimate Tracker
- Assigning motion tracker roles
- Checking tracker status in the VIVE Menu
- Wearing VIVE Ultimate Tracker on your body
- Attaching VIVE Ultimate Tracker to an accessory
- Updating the VIVE Ultimate Tracker firmware
- Cleaning and disinfecting VIVE Ultimate Tracker
Solutions and FAQs
- Troubleshooting VIVE Ultimate Tracker
- Can VIVE Ultimate Tracker enter pairing mode immediately after turning it on?
- Why can't I pair new trackers?
- Why am I experiencing stuttering in my PC VR streaming session while using VIVE Ultimate Tracker?
- Why is the status LED on the tracker continuously breathing green?
- Is there a way to restart the tracker?
- Why can't I see tracker information in settings?
- What should I do if I'm having problems connecting VIVE XR Elite with VIVE Ultimate Tracker?
- What should I do if I'm using VIVE Location-Based Software Suite (LBSS) with VIVE Focus 3?
- How do I set up full-body tracking in VRChat?
- Can I use VIVE Ultimate Tracker with other headsets?
- Contact Us
What should I do if I'm using VIVE Location-Based Software Suite (LBSS) with VIVE Focus 3?
When using the VIVE Ultimate Tracker with VIVE Focus 3 that uses VIVE Location-Based Software Suite (LBSS), do the following:
- Make sure the
VIVE Focus 3 headset software version is updated to 6.0.999.948 or later. Restart the headset after updating the software.
Warning: Updating the headset's software from version 5.0.999.918 or older to 6.0.999.948 or later will delete the current map on the headset. Maps exported from headsets using software version 5.0.999.918 or older also can't be assigned to headsets that have been updated to software version 6.0.999.920 or later.
- Create a new tracking map. Go to the
LBSS for VIVE Focus 3 VIVE Forum to download the PC tool and setup guide or reach out to your sales contact.
Note: To view the VIVE Forum page, you need to be signed in using the HTC account that has LBSS permission.
- Set the tracking mode on the headset to either
Normal Mode (6DoF) or
LBE Mode. You can change the tracking mode by using
VIVE Business+. See
Setting up headsets.
Important: To use LBE Mode tracking mode, you must be subscribed to the VIVE Business+ Pro or Ultimate tier.