Nothing's in my cart
Installation and setup
- Charging VIVE Ultimate Tracker
- Turning VIVE Ultimate Tracker on and off
- Attaching the VIVE Wireless Dongle to VIVE XR Elite
- Attaching the VIVE Wireless Dongle to VIVE Focus 3
- Setting up VIVE Ultimate Tracker
- Assigning motion tracker roles
- Checking tracker status in the VIVE Menu
- Wearing VIVE Ultimate Tracker on your body
- Attaching VIVE Ultimate Tracker to an accessory
- Updating the VIVE Ultimate Tracker firmware
- Cleaning and disinfecting VIVE Ultimate Tracker
Solutions and FAQs
- Troubleshooting VIVE Ultimate Tracker
- Can VIVE Ultimate Tracker enter pairing mode immediately after turning it on?
- Why can't I pair new trackers?
- Why am I experiencing stuttering in my PC VR streaming session while using VIVE Ultimate Tracker?
- Why is the status LED on the tracker continuously breathing green?
- Is there a way to restart the tracker?
- Why can't I see tracker information in settings?
- What should I do if I'm having problems connecting VIVE XR Elite with VIVE Ultimate Tracker?
- What should I do if I'm using VIVE Location-Based Software Suite (LBSS) with VIVE Focus 3?
- How do I set up full-body tracking in VRChat?
- Can I use VIVE Ultimate Tracker with other headsets?
- Contact Us
How do I set up full-body tracking in VRChat?
After setting up VIVE Streaming, your headset, and trackers, you can set up full-body tracking in VRChat. Here's how:
- On your PC, look at the SteamVR window and check that your headset, controllers, and trackers are being tracked.
- On your headset, launch VRChat.
- In your VRChat World, go stand in front of the full-length mirror.
- Open the Quick Menu by pressing the Y button on the controller.
- On the Launch Pad tab, select Calibrate FBT. You’ll see your avatar in a T-pose and white balls on the avatar’s body. The white balls represent the trackers attached to your body.
- Move your body to line up the trackers with the corresponding body parts on your avatar.
- Match up your hands to your avatar's hands and press the trigger on both controllers.
Important: If you have VIVE Full Face Tracker attached to your VIVE XR Elite, you need to enable Open Sound Control (OSC) in VRChat to track facial expressions. To enable OSC, press and hold the Y button on the left controller to open the Action Menu. Then select Options > OSC > Enabled.