Nothing's in my cart
Installation and setup
- Charging VIVE Ultimate Tracker
- Turning VIVE Ultimate Tracker on and off
- Attaching the VIVE Wireless Dongle to VIVE XR Elite
- Attaching the VIVE Wireless Dongle to VIVE Focus 3
- Setting up VIVE Ultimate Tracker
- Assigning motion tracker roles
- Checking tracker status in the VIVE Menu
- Wearing VIVE Ultimate Tracker on your body
- Attaching VIVE Ultimate Tracker to an accessory
- Updating the VIVE Ultimate Tracker firmware
- Cleaning and disinfecting VIVE Ultimate Tracker
Solutions and FAQs
- Troubleshooting VIVE Ultimate Tracker
- Can VIVE Ultimate Tracker enter pairing mode immediately after turning it on?
- Why can't I pair new trackers?
- Why am I experiencing stuttering in my PC VR streaming session while using VIVE Ultimate Tracker?
- Why is the status LED on the tracker continuously breathing green?
- Is there a way to restart the tracker?
- Why can't I see tracker information in settings?
- What should I do if I'm having problems connecting VIVE XR Elite with VIVE Ultimate Tracker?
- What should I do if I'm using VIVE Location-Based Software Suite (LBSS) with VIVE Focus 3?
- How do I set up full-body tracking in VRChat?
- Can I use VIVE Ultimate Tracker with other headsets?
- Contact Us
Wearing VIVE Ultimate Tracker on your body
When using VIVE Ultimate Tracker for body tracking, keep these in mind:
Have a big enough play area that's free from obstacles such as objects, pets, and people. If you don't have that much space, try to have at least 1.5 m (around 5 feet) distance between you and obstacles in your play area.
Fasten the tracker base to the trackstrap, and then put the trackstrap on your body first. After putting on the trackstrap, attach
VIVE Ultimate Tracker to the tracker base.
Important: Some accessories may already have the tracker base installed. If the accessory has the tracker base, just attach the tracker to it.This helps prevent accidentally damaging the tracker by hitting it on something in your play area when putting on the trackstrap on your body.
For optimal tracking:
- When using three trackers, we recommend putting them on your waist and ankles.
- When using five trackers, we recommend putting them on your waist, wrists, and ankles.
When wearing the tracker on your waist, you can place the tracker either in the front or back.
Placing the tracker on your lower back helps prevent the tracker's cameras from being blocked by your torso when you bend over.
Make sure your clothes are not covering the trackers' cameras.
VIVE Ultimate Tracker from your body, detach
VIVE Ultimate Tracker from the tracker base first before removing the trackstrap from your body.
This helps prevent accidentally damaging the tracker by hitting it on something in your play area when removing the trackstrap from your body.