- Attaching the face cushion to the headset
- Turning on the headset
- Turning off the headset
- Charging the headset
- What does the status light on the headset mean?
- Putting on the headset
- Plugging in your headphones
- Adjusting the IPD on the headset
- Can I wear my prescription glasses while using VIVE Focus Plus?
- Inserting a storage card
- Connecting to a wireless network
- Changing the system language
- Adjusting the volume
- Updating the headset software
- Securing the headset with a PIN
- Browsing files in the headset
- Capturing what you see inside the headset
- Browsing the Web
- Playing back videos
- Projecting the VIVE Focus Plus screen to an external device
- Playing back content from an external device in VIVE Focus Plus
- Seeing real surroundings
- When viewing photos, how do I go back to the thumbnails page?
- My movements are not being tracked properly, what can I do?
- An app has become unresponsive, what should I do?
- Does an app still run in the background after exiting it?
- Caring for your VIVE Focus Plus
- Cleaning the face cushion
- Cleaning the headset lenses
- Inserting the batteries into a controller
- Attaching the wrist strap to a controller
- Turning on or off a controller
- Managing controllers
- Switching the beam to the other controller
- What does the status light on the controller mean?
- Updating controller firmware
- The controllers in VR are flying all over the place when two VIVE Focus Plus headsets are used in the same area, why is that?
VIVE Focus Plus Experience
- Contact Us
Turning on or off a controller
Make sure you insert 2 AAA alkaline batteries into each controller's battery compartment. There are 4 AAA alkaline batteries in the box.
- To turn on a controller, press and hold the VIVE button on that controller for one second.
- When a controller is on and is left idle for a period of time, it will automatically turn off to save battery power. You cannot turn off the controller by pressing a button.
Was this helpful? Yes No
Thank you! Your feedback helps others to see the most helpful information.