Headset and headphones
- About the VIVE Cosmos headset
- Putting on the VIVE Cosmos headset
- Can I wear prescription glasses while using the headset?
- Adjusting the IPD on the headset
- Flipping up the visor
- Connecting a USB device to VIVE Cosmos
- Removing or reattaching the face cushions
- Removing the front and back pads
- Reattaching the front and back pads to the headset
- Reattaching the headset cable strip to the back pad
- Detaching the top strap from the headset band
- Attaching the top strap to the headset band
- Replacing the front cover
- What does the status light on the headset mean?
Product care and maintenance
- What is the play area?
- Planning your play area
- Choosing the play area
- Setting up VIVE Cosmos for the first time
- Setting up the play area
- What is the recommended space for the play area?
- Can I include space occupied by furniture for the play area?
- Does VIVE Cosmos store my room or environment image?
- Can stationary experiences work at room scale?
- How do I fix download errors during VIVE Setup installation?
- I can't complete the room setup. What should I do?
- Why are the headset and controllers not tracked properly?
VIVE Reality System
- Disabling Volume limit
- Capturing screenshots in VR
- Seeing real surroundings
- Enabling motion compensation
- What is motion compensation?
- Updating the firmware
- Troubleshooting VIVE Cosmos
- Joining the VIVE Cosmos beta program
- Setting the power supply frequency
- What do the error codes and messages mean? What can I do?
- Contact Us
Reattaching the headset cable strip to the back pad
The fabric strip guides the headset cable, and is inserted on the back pad.
Insert the back pad tabs second to the left-most corner tabs into the holes of the headset cable strip with its flap down.
Make sure that the strip is firmly attached.
Reattach the top strap to the headset band. For details, see
Attaching the top strap to the headset band.
Align the back pad tabs with their corresponding slots on the band, and then press along the back pad to reattach.
You'll hear a click when the tabs are inserted.
Make sure to minimize the gap between the pad and the band.
Was this helpful? Yes No
Thank you! Your feedback helps others to see the most helpful information.