Nothing's in my cart
- Attaching the face cushion to the headset
- Turning on the headset
- Turning off the headset
- Charging the headset
- What does the status light on the headset mean?
- Putting on the headset
- Plugging in your headphones
- Adjusting the IPD on the headset
- Can I wear my prescription glasses while using VIVE Focus Plus?
- Inserting a storage card
- Connecting to a wireless network
- Changing the system language
- Adjusting the volume
- Updating the headset software
- Securing the headset with a PIN
- Browsing files in the headset
- Capturing what you see inside the headset
- Browsing the Web
- Playing back videos
- Projecting the VIVE Focus Plus screen to an external device
- Playing back content from an external device in VIVE Focus Plus
- Seeing real surroundings
- When viewing photos, how do I go back to the thumbnails page?
- My movements are not being tracked properly, what can I do?
- An app has become unresponsive, what should I do?
- Does an app still run in the background after exiting it?
- Caring for your VIVE Focus Plus
- Cleaning the face cushion
- Cleaning the headset lenses
- Inserting the batteries into a controller
- Attaching the wrist strap to a controller
- Turning on or off a controller
- Managing controllers
- Switching the beam to the other controller
- What does the status light on the controller mean?
- Updating controller firmware
- The controllers in VR are flying all over the place when two VIVE Focus Plus headsets are used in the same area, why is that?
VIVE Focus Plus Experience
- Contact Us
Pairing your phone with VIVE Focus Plus
Pair your phone with the VIVE Focus Plus to start receiving notifications while you're in VR.
- In VIVE Focus Plus, press the VIVE button to open the Quick Menu.
- Select Settings > Phone Notification. VIVE Focus Plus is now in pairing mode.
- Take off VIVE Focus Plus.
- On your phone, open the VIVE app.
The first time you open the VIVE app, review the prompts and tap Allow.
Turn on Bluetooth.
Note: You will only see this button if the phone's Bluetooth is turned off.
- Tap Start and then in the list of devices, tap VIVE Focus. The phone and VIVE Focus Plus are now paired.
- In VIVE Focus Plus, you should see the phone name instead of Phone Notification in Settings.