Nothing's in my cart
- VIVE Focus 3 features
- What's inside the box?
- About the VIVE Focus 3 headset
- Charging the headset
- Putting on the headset
- Wearing the headset with glasses
- About the VIVE Focus 3 controllers
- Charging the controllers
- Setting up VIVE Focus 3 for individuals, teams, and small businesses
- Inserting a storage card
- Setting up your headset for business and enterprise
- Adjusting the IPD on the headset
- Setting up your play area
- Pairing controllers
- Signing in with your HTC account
- Launching and closing apps
Getting the most out of your headset
- Getting titles from VIVE Business AppStore
- Downloading and installing VR titles on the headset
- Hand tracking
- Setting up multiple play areas
- Taking screenshots and screen recordings
- Transferring screenshots and screen recordings to your computer
- Copying files between the headset and external storage
- Casting your screen
- Installing APK files on the headset
- Cleaning and disinfecting VIVE Focus 3
- Setting a device passcode
- Connecting to a Wi-Fi network
- Adding a VPN
- Adjusting the power frequency
- Choosing a display mode
- Adjusting audio settings
- Pairing Bluetooth devices
- Setting up and using Kiosk mode
- Installing system and firmware updates
- Uninstalling apps
- Connecting to the internet through USB tethering
- Resetting VIVE Focus 3 (factory reset)
- What is VIVE Manager?
- What phones does VIVE Manager support, and how do I get it?
- What languages does VIVE Manager support?
- Pairing VIVE Manager with VIVE Focus 3
- Casting the headset to your phone
- How do I install system updates from VIVE Manager?
- How do I uninstall VIVE Manager from my Android phone?
- How do I uninstall VIVE Manager from my iPhone?
Mobile Device Management (MDM)
Solutions and FAQs
- What do the buttons on the headset do?
- What do the LEDs on the battery mean?
- What do the controller buttons do?
- What does the LED on the controllers mean?
- How do I check the power level of my controllers?
- What should I do if I can't see my controllers in VR?
- What do I do if my content crashes?
- What do I do if my headset isn't responding?
- Contact Us
Transferring screenshots and screen recordings to your computer
Transfer screenshots and screen recordings from VIVE Focus 3 to your computer.
Tip: You can also transfer files from your storage card, if you have one inserted in your headset.
Here's how to transfer files from VIVE Focus 3 to a Windows® computer:
- Connect the headset to your computer using the USB Type-C port on the right side of the headset.
Put on your headset.
The Choose USB mode dialog box will then appear in the headset.
- Select File transfer.
- Take off your headset.
- On your computer, open a file management app such as File Explorer, and then click VIVE Focus 3.
- Double-click Internal shared storage. You'll find screenshots in Pictures > Screenshots and screen recordings in the Movies folder.
- Open the folder you want to transfer files from. Select the files, and then copy them to a folder on your computer.
- When finished, disconnect VIVE Focus 3 from the computer.
To transfer files from the headset to a Mac computer, use a file transfer tool such as Android File Transfer. Visit android.com/filetransfer/ for more information.