Nothing's in my cart
- VIVE Focus 3 features
- What's inside the box?
- Charging the headset
- Charging the controllers
- Setting up VIVE Focus 3 for individuals, teams, and small businesses
- Setting up your headset for business and enterprise
- Signing in with your HTC Account
- Putting on the headset
- Wearing the headset with glasses
- Adjusting the IPD on the headset
- Setting up your play area
- Setting up multiple play areas
- Downloading free titles on the headset
- Getting titles from VIVE Business AppStore
- Launching and closing a VR title
Getting the most out of your headset
- About the VIVE Focus 3 headset
- About the VIVE Focus 3 controllers
- Pairing controllers
- Hand tracking
- Connecting to a Wi-Fi network
- Inserting a storage card
- Taking screenshots and screen recordings
- Copying screenshots and screen recordings to your computer
- Copying files between the headset and external storage
- Casting your screen
- Adding a VPN
- Adjusting audio settings
- Pairing Bluetooth devices
- Setting up and using Kiosk mode
- Installing system and firmware updates
- Uninstalling content
- About cleaning and disinfecting VIVE Focus 3
- How can I optimize tracking in my space?
- My headset keeps forgetting my boundary. What can I do?
- What can I do if I can't see my controllers in VR?
- What do the controller buttons do?
- What do the buttons on the headset do?
- What do the LEDs on the battery mean?
- How do I check the power level of my controllers?
- What does the LED on the controllers mean?
- How can I prevent blurriness or dizziness?
- What do I do if my content crashes?
- What do I do if my headset isn't responding?
- Why do I see "Boundary lost" during room setup?
- How do I prepare the headset before returning it for repair?
- How do I reassemble the headset after repair?
- Where can I find my screenshots and screen recordings?
- How do I show my streaming video on the VIVE Video playlist?
- Contact Us
How do I check the power level of my controllers?
To check the power level of your controllers, put on the headset and do any of the following:
Look down at the dashboard. Use your controller to select any of the icons on the top-right corner of the dashboard.
You'll then see the power level of the controllers.
- From the dashboard, go to Settings > Connectivity > Controllers.