VIVE Business Streaming
Solutions and FAQs
- VIVE Business Streaming doesn't want to launch on my computer. What can I do?
- I've started streaming but I don't see anything in the headset except for a loading animation. What should I do?
- My computer doesn't recognize the headset and the USB icon on VIVE Business Streaming console is gray. What can I do?
- I can't get wireless streaming to work, what can I do?
- How do I show others what's inside the headset while doing wireless streaming?
- VIVE Business Streaming can't update successfully. What should I do?
- Can I assign a fixed VIVE Business Streaming server IP address to my VIVE Focus 3?
- What do I do if controllers don't work properly when streaming apps?
- Does the VIVE Streaming Cable provide power to the headset?
- How do I make VIVE Business Streaming communicate through Windows Defender Firewall?
- After starting my streaming session on my VIVE Focus 3, I see a green screen in the headset. What should I do?
- What should I do if I have trouble running OpenXR titles?
- How do I improve VIVE Business Streaming performance?
- I'm experiencing some content jittering when streaming, what can I do?
- The content seems to be stuttering a lot and the streaming experience is not what I was expecting. What can I do?
- How do I adjust graphic preferences for VIVE Business Streaming?
Facial and hand tracking
- Are hand tracking and VIVE Wrist Tracker supported by VIVE Business Streaming?
- How do I turn on facial and eye tracking in VIVE Business Streaming?
- Do PC VR apps support facial and eye tracking over VIVE Business Streaming?
- What should I do if facial and eye tracking are not working?
- Can I do a wired streaming session with facial and eye tracking?
- I'm seeing an error "No supported GPU found", what should I do?
- In SteamVR, I see an error "Wrong video card." What should I do?
- When I launch VIVE Business Streaming on the computer, I see an error that says "No VIVE Business Streaming driver found." What should I do?
- What do the error codes and messages mean? What can I do?
- Contact Us
What should I do if facial and eye tracking are not working?
If facial and eye tracking are not working when streaming PC VR apps using VIVE Business Streaming, check the following:
- Make sure the VIVE Focus 3 Eye Tracker and VIVE Facial Tracker are properly installed on VIVE Focus 3.
- Make sure the VIVE Focus 3 software is updated to version 5.0.999.646 or later.
- Make sure the VIVE Business Streaming console on your computer is updated to version 1.09 or later.
- Install the VIVE Business Streaming app on the headset using the VIVE Business Streaming console.
- Check that the PC VR app were developed using supported SDKs. See Do PC VR apps support facial and eye tracking over VIVE Business Streaming? for details.
- Make sure your SR Runtime version is 188.8.131.52 or later. To update SR Runtime to the latest version, download the VIVE software from the VIVE website or Steam.
If you're running OpenXR titles, check the following:
- In the VIVE Business Streaming console, go to Settings > Advanced, and then click Register under OpenXR to register required OpenXR API layers.
- If you're still having problems running OpenXR titles, see What should I do if I have trouble running OpenXR titles?.
Was this helpful? Yes No
Thank you! Your feedback helps others to see the most helpful information.