VIVE Business Streaming
Solutions and FAQs
- VIVE Business Streaming doesn't want to launch on my computer. What can I do?
- I've started streaming but I don't see anything in the headset except for a loading animation. What should I do?
- My computer doesn't recognize the headset and the USB icon on VIVE Business Streaming console is gray. What can I do?
- I can't get wireless streaming to work, what can I do?
- How do I show others what's inside the headset while doing wireless streaming?
- After starting my streaming session on my VIVE Focus 3, I see a green screen in the headset. What should I do?
- VIVE Business Streaming can't update successfully. What should I do?
- Can I assign a fixed VIVE Business Streaming server IP address to my VIVE Focus 3?
- How do I make VIVE Business Streaming communicate through Windows Defender Firewall?
- What should I do if I have trouble running OpenXR titles?
- What do I do if controllers don't work properly when streaming apps?
- Does the VIVE Streaming Cable provide power to the headset?
- How do I improve VIVE Business Streaming performance?
- I'm experiencing some content jittering when streaming, what can I do?
- The content seems to be stuttering a lot and the streaming experience is not what I was expecting. What can I do?
- How do I adjust graphic preferences for VIVE Business Streaming?
Facial and hand tracking
- Are hand tracking and VIVE Wrist Tracker supported by VIVE Business Streaming?
- How do I turn on facial and eye tracking in VIVE Business Streaming?
- Do PC VR apps support facial and eye tracking over VIVE Business Streaming?
- What should I do if facial and eye tracking are not working?
- Can I do a wired streaming session with facial and eye tracking?
- I'm seeing an error "No supported GPU found", what should I do?
- In SteamVR, I see an error "Wrong video card." What should I do?
- When I launch VIVE Business Streaming on the computer, I see an error that says "No VIVE Business Streaming driver found." What should I do?
- What do the error codes and messages mean? What can I do?
- Contact Us
Preparing your headset for streaming
Your headset needs to be set up before you can use VIVE Business Streaming. Here's what you need to set up on your headset to use VIVE Business Streaming:
- Make sure you've completed room setup on your headset in the space you plan to use it. Room setup is done on the headset, not from SteamVR or VIVE Business Streaming.
- Make sure that VIVE Business Streaming is updated to the latest version. Sign in to VIVE Business AppStore using your HTC account, and then select VIVE Business Streaming when you see the update notification appear on the VIVE Business Streaming tile.
Make sure all headset settings are set correctly:
- Firmware updates
- Audio settings
- Controller pairing
- Kiosk mode
All of these settings are managed by the headset, and cannot be overridden by SteamVR or VIVE Business Streaming.
To find out more about your headset settings, check the user guide: https://www.vive.com/us/support/focus3/
Was this helpful? Yes No
Thank you! Your feedback helps others to see the most helpful information.