VIVE Business Streaming
Solutions and FAQs
- VIVE Business Streaming doesn't want to launch on my computer. What can I do?
- I can't get wireless streaming to work, what can I do?
- Can I do mixed reality (MR) with PC VR titles?
- How do I show others what's inside the headset while doing wireless streaming?
- After starting my streaming session on my headset, I see a green screen. What should I do?
- VIVE Business Streaming can't update successfully. What should I do?
- Can I assign a fixed VIVE Business Streaming server IP address to my VIVE Focus 3?
- How do I make VIVE Business Streaming communicate through Windows Defender Firewall?
- What should I do if I have trouble running OpenXR titles?
- What do I do if controllers don't work properly when streaming apps?
- Does the VIVE Streaming Cable provide power to the headset?
- How do I improve VIVE Business Streaming performance?
- I'm experiencing some content jittering when streaming, what can I do?
- How do I adjust graphic preferences for VIVE Business Streaming?
Facial and hand tracking
- Are hand tracking and VIVE Wrist Tracker supported by VIVE Business Streaming?
- How do I turn on facial and eye tracking in VIVE Business Streaming?
- Do PC VR apps support facial and eye tracking over VIVE Business Streaming?
- What should I do if facial and eye tracking are not working?
- Can I do a wired streaming session with facial and eye tracking?
- I'm seeing an error "No supported GPU found", what should I do?
- In SteamVR, I see an error "Wrong video card." What should I do?
- What do the error codes and messages mean? What can I do?
- Contact Us
Preparing your computer for streaming
Make sure you have all the software installed on your VR-ready computer to run VIVE Business Streaming.
- Make sure the computer GPU driver is up-to-date.
- Connect your computer directly to your Wi-Fi router using an Ethernet cable.
- Make sure the SteamVR software has been downloaded and launched to complete the installation. You can get it from: https://store.steampowered.com/app/250820/SteamVR/.
- Install the VIVE Business Streaming software on your computer. You can get it from: https://dl.vive.com/vbspc.
If you're using an
NVIDIA® graphics card, on your computer, open the
NVIDIA Control Panel. Under
3D Settings, click
Manage 3D settings. In the
Global Settings tab, look for
Power management mode, and then set it to
Prefer maximum performance.
- Finally, make sure you've installed the VR titles on your computer.
Note: If you're using a laptop:
- Make sure the laptop is plugged in to a power source.
- If your laptop is using an NVIDIA graphics card, open the NVIDIA Control Panel. Under 3D Settings, click Manage 3D settings. In the Global Settings tab, look for Preferred graphics processor, and then set it to High-performance NVIDIA processor. You don't need to set Preferred graphics processor if your laptop only has a dGPU.