- Attaching the face cushion to the headset
- Turning on the headset
- Turning off the headset
- Charging the headset
- What does the status light on the headset mean?
- Putting on the headset
- Plugging in your headphones
- Adjusting the IPD on the headset
- Can I wear my prescription glasses while using VIVE Focus Plus?
- Inserting a storage card
- Connecting to a wireless network
- Changing the system language
- Adjusting the volume
- Updating the headset software
- Securing the headset with a PIN
- Browsing files in the headset
- Capturing what you see inside the headset
- Browsing the Web
- Playing back videos
- Projecting the VIVE Focus Plus screen to an external device
- Playing back content from an external device in VIVE Focus Plus
- Seeing real surroundings
- When viewing photos, how do I go back to the thumbnails page?
- My movements are not being tracked properly, what can I do?
- An app has become unresponsive, what should I do?
- Does an app still run in the background after exiting it?
- Caring for your VIVE Focus Plus
- Cleaning the face cushion
- Cleaning the headset lenses
- Inserting the batteries into a controller
- Attaching the wrist strap to a controller
- Turning on or off a controller
- Managing controllers
- Switching the beam to the other controller
- What does the status light on the controller mean?
- Updating controller firmware
- The controllers in VR are flying all over the place when two VIVE Focus Plus headsets are used in the same area, why is that?
VIVE Focus Plus Experience
- Contact Us
Putting on the headset
Note: Before putting on the headsets, make sure that you've taken off the protective cover from the lenses and the protective film that covers the tracking sensors.
Do the following:
- Loosen the velcro straps on top.
- Loosen the back head support using the Adjustment dial.
- Always use the Adjustment dial to loosen the back head support. Do not pull it.
- If you have long hair or a ponytail, loosen the back head support all the way.
With the headset on, pull down the back head support and position it at the base of your skull.
Note: If you have long hair, position the back head support above the base of your skull.
Tighten the velcro straps and Adjustment dial until you find your preferred fit. Do not push to tighten the back head support.
The fit should be snug.
Note: Always use the Adjustment dial to tighten the back head support. Do not push it in.
Was this helpful? Yes No
Thank you! Your feedback helps others to see the most helpful information.