Nothing's in my cart
Headset and headphones
- About the VIVE Cosmos headset
- Putting on the VIVE Cosmos headset
- Can I wear prescription glasses while using the headset?
- Adjusting the IPD on the headset
- Flipping up the visor
- Connecting a USB device to VIVE Cosmos
- Removing or reattaching the face cushions
- Removing the front and back pads
- Reattaching the front and back pads to the headset
- Reattaching the headset cable strip to the back pad
- Detaching the top strap from the headset band
- Attaching the top strap to the headset band
- Replacing the front cover
- What does the status light on the headset mean?
Product care and maintenance
- What is the play area?
- Planning your play area
- Choosing the play area
- Setting up VIVE Cosmos for the first time
- Setting up the play area
- What is the recommended space for the play area?
- Can I include space occupied by furniture for the play area?
- Does VIVE Cosmos store my room or environment image?
- Can stationary experiences work at room scale?
- How do I fix download errors during VIVE Setup installation?
- I can't complete the room setup. What should I do?
- Why are the headset and controllers not tracked properly?
VIVE Reality System
- Disabling Volume limit
- Capturing screenshots in VR
- Seeing real surroundings
- Enabling motion compensation
- What is motion compensation?
- Updating the firmware
- Troubleshooting VIVE Cosmos
- Joining the VIVE Cosmos beta program
- Setting the power supply frequency
- What do the error codes and messages mean? What can I do?
- Contact Us
Reattaching the front and back pads to the headset
Always make sure that the front and back pads are attached to the headset.
While holding the visor with one hand, pull up the band.
Starting from the middle, align the front pad tabs with their corresponding slots on the band, and then press along the front pad. You may need to gently bend the ends of the front pad to align the outermost tabs with the slots on the band.
Make sure to minimize the gap between the pad and the band and that all tabs are fully locked into place.
Align the back pad tabs with their corresponding slots on the band, and then press along the back pad to reattach.
Note: Check that the headset cable strip is properly attached. For details, see Reattaching the headset cable strip to the back pad.You'll hear a click when the tabs are inserted.
Make sure to minimize the gap between the pad and the band.
Was this helpful? Yes No
Thank you! Your feedback helps others to see the most helpful information.