Nothing's in my cart
Using VIVE Manager
You can also use the VIVE Manager mobile app to learn how to set up VIVE Full Face Tracker on VIVE XR Elite and access the same tracker settings that are available on the headset.
VIVE Manager requires Android 9 or later, or iOS 12 or later. To download the app, you can go to the VIVE XR Elite Setup page or search for the app on the Google Play Store or App Store.
Here's how to view the setup tutorial in VIVE Manager:
Turn on your
VIVE XR Elite headset.
Tip: If you've already set up your headset before but have not paired it with VIVE Manager, go to Settings in your headset, select Connectivity, and then select Pair next to Phone pairing (VIVE Manager). Follow the instructions to pair your headset with VIVE Manager.
- Launch VIVE Manager on your phone.
- On the Welcome screen, select VIVE XR Elite.
VIVE Full Face Tracker and then tap
You'll be guided to set up your headset if you haven't done so (see Setting up your headset for the first time for details), and then guided to install VIVE Full Face Tracker. Tap Start to begin setup.
Follow the tutorial to adjust your headset's lens distance and diopters and attach
VIVE Full Face Tracker to the headset.
You can also see Attaching VIVE Full Face Tracker to VIVE XR Elite for instructions.
- After attaching the tracker, put on your headset and follow the instructions in the headset to automatically adjust your IPD and calibrate the eye tracker.
With VIVE Full Face Tracker attached to your headset, here's how to access the tracker's settings in VIVE Manager:
- Tap the
- If you've paired several VIVE XR Elite headsets before, tap the down arrow to open the Devices dropdown menu and select the current headset with VIVE Full Face Tracker installed.
- If your headset is disconnected from VIVE Manager, tap Connect on the Devices tab to reconnect.