Nothing's in my cart
Starting a streaming session using a USB cable
It's easy to start streaming SteamVR titles with VIVE Business Streaming.
Make sure your USB cable, computer, and headset have been prepared before trying to start a session.
- Make sure VIVE Business Streaming is installed and running on your computer, and that your headset is on.
USB Type-C® end of your USB cable to your headset, and then connect the other end to a USB port on your computer.
USB Type-C cable to
VIVE Focus 3.
Note:If the headset is not recognized by the computer, USB icon is gray in the VIVE Business Streaming console, try these:
- Unplug, and then plug the USB cable again to the USB port.
- Try connecting the USB cable to a different USB port on your computer.
- Wear your headset.
Choose USB mode dialog box, select
VIVE Business Streaming.
Note: If you accidentally selected Take no action, go to your library in the lobby, and select VIVE Business Streaming.
SteamVR Dashboard by doing any of the following:
- Press the button on the controller.
- With your left palm facing inward, pinch your index finger and thumb together until the animation finishes.
- Select the VR title you want to stream.
When you're done, you can quit VIVE Business Streaming just like any other title by pressing the on your controller, and then selecting Back to Lobby.
Attaching a USB Type-C cable to VIVE Focus 3
Connect your VIVE Focus 3 to your computer using a USB Type-C cable.
Note: If you don't have a long USB Type-C cable, go to the VIVE accessories page and purchase the VIVE Streaming Cable.
- Attach the USB Type-C end of your cable to the USB Type-C port on the side of the headset.
- Run the USB cable along the top of headset band.
Fasten the velcro cable wraps on either side of the built-in speaker. Make sure to fasten them with the fuzzy side out to avoid tangling with hair.
- Make sure to fasten the first cable wrap behind the rubber stopper.
- Make sure the cable wraps don't cover the speakers.
- Connect the other end of the USB cable to a USB port on your computer.