Nothing's in my cart
- VIVE Focus 3 features
- What's inside the box?
- About the VIVE Focus 3 headset
- Charging the headset
- Putting on the headset
- Wearing the headset with glasses
- About the VIVE Focus 3 controllers
- Charging the controllers
- Setting up VIVE Focus 3 for individuals, teams, and small businesses
- Inserting a storage card
- Setting up your headset for business and enterprise
- Adjusting the IPD on the headset
- Setting up your play area
- Pairing controllers
- Signing in with your HTC account
- Launching and closing apps
Getting the most out of your headset
- Getting titles from VIVE Business AppStore
- Downloading and installing VR titles on the headset
- Hand tracking
- Setting up multiple play areas
- Taking screenshots and screen recordings
- Transferring screenshots and screen recordings to your computer
- Copying files between the headset and external storage
- Casting your screen
- Installing APK files on the headset
- Cleaning and disinfecting VIVE Focus 3
- Setting a device passcode
- Connecting to a Wi-Fi network
- Adding a VPN
- Adjusting the power frequency
- Choosing a display mode
- Adjusting audio settings
- Pairing Bluetooth devices
- Setting up and using Kiosk mode
- Installing system and firmware updates
- Uninstalling apps
- Connecting to the internet through USB tethering
- Resetting VIVE Focus 3 (factory reset)
- What is VIVE Manager?
- What phones does VIVE Manager support, and how do I get it?
- What languages does VIVE Manager support?
- Pairing VIVE Manager with VIVE Focus 3
- Casting the headset to your phone
- How do I install system updates from VIVE Manager?
- How do I uninstall VIVE Manager from my Android phone?
- How do I uninstall VIVE Manager from my iPhone?
Mobile Device Management (MDM)
Solutions and FAQs
- What do the buttons on the headset do?
- What do the LEDs on the battery mean?
- What do the controller buttons do?
- What does the LED on the controllers mean?
- How do I check the power level of my controllers?
- What should I do if I can't see my controllers in VR?
- What do I do if my content crashes?
- What do I do if my headset isn't responding?
- Contact Us
Setting up the headset for Microsoft Intune
After you apply the device enrollment token and factory reset the headset, you can set up the device for Microsoft Intune.
After the headset restarts, it will automatically connect to the same Wi-Fi network that the device enrollment token is configured for. If the same Wi-Fi network isn't available, you won't be able to set up the headset.
- After the headset restarts, go through the OOBE. After the OOBE is finished, a Microsoft Intune dialog box will appear.
Proceed with device setup. What you do next will depend on the enrollment profile you selected when creating the device enrollment token.
If you're using a user-associated device, you'll need to sign in and register your device first.
If you're using a userless device, you can proceed directly to device setup. Just select Start.
If the headset restarts during setup or setup is interrupted for some other reason, you can resume setup from the Library. First, go to the Library and select VR - Installed > 2D content > Installed.
Select Microsoft Intune to resume device setup.
Was this helpful? Yes No
Thank you! Your feedback helps others to see the most helpful information.