Nothing's in my cart
- VIVE Focus 3 features
- What's inside the box?
- About the VIVE Focus 3 headset
- Charging the headset
- Putting on the headset
- Wearing the headset with glasses
- About the VIVE Focus 3 controllers
- Charging the controllers
- Setting up VIVE Focus 3 for individuals, teams, and small businesses
- Inserting a storage card
- Setting up your headset for business and enterprise
- Adjusting the IPD on the headset
- Setting up your play area
- Pairing controllers
- Signing in with your HTC account
- Launching and closing apps
Getting the most out of your headset
- Getting titles from VIVE Business AppStore
- Downloading and installing VR titles on the headset
- Switching between recent apps
- Hand tracking
- Setting up multiple play areas
- Taking screenshots and screen recordings
- Transferring screenshots and screen recordings to your computer
- Copying files between the headset and external storage
- Casting the headset to a web browser
- Casting your screen
- Installing APK files on the headset
- Cleaning and disinfecting VIVE Focus 3
- Setting a device passcode
- Connecting to a Wi-Fi network
- Adding a VPN
- Adjusting the power frequency
- Choosing a display mode
- Adjusting audio settings
- Pairing Bluetooth devices
- Setting up and using Kiosk mode
- Installing system and firmware updates
- Uninstalling apps
- Changing app permissions
- Connecting to the internet through USB tethering
- Resetting VIVE Focus 3 (factory reset)
Using VIVE Manager
- What is VIVE Manager?
- What phones does VIVE Manager support, and how do I get the app?
- What languages does VIVE Manager support?
- Pairing VIVE Manager with a new headset
- Casting the headset to your phone
- How do I install system updates from VIVE Manager?
- How do I uninstall VIVE Manager from my Android phone?
- How do I uninstall VIVE Manager from my iPhone?
Mobile Device Management (MDM)
Solutions and FAQs
- What does the headset button do?
- What do the LEDs on the battery mean?
- What do the controller buttons do?
- What does the LED on the front side of the headset indicate?
- What does the LED on the controllers mean?
- How do I check the power level of my controllers?
- What should I do if I can't see my controllers in VR?
- What do I do if my content crashes?
- What do I do if my headset isn't responding?
- Contact Us
Here are some tips to ensure successful enrollment of VIVE Focus 3 in your MDM agent.
When enrolling the headset via a QR code or JSON file
The tips below apply to VMware AirWatch, Microsoft Intune, and other MDM agents that can support device enrollment via a QR code or JSON file.
|Scanning QR code
Check if the JSON file is valid.
Make sure the headset is connected to a Wi-Fi network.
|APK download and installation
Make sure the login credentials are valid.
When enrolling the headset via batch configuration (VMware AirWatch)
You can run commands in the command prompt when you encounter any of the issues below.
- Credentials are missing:
Make sure credentials.bin is in the /sdcard folder in the internal storage.If credentials.bin doesn't exist, run the following command to copy the file to the internal storage:
adb push credentials.bin /sdcard/
- VMware AirWatch didn't receive the credentials:
Run the following command to check whether VMware AirWatch received the credentials correctly:
adb shell am broadcast -a com.airwatch.agent.action.AUTO_ENROLL --user 0If there aren't any credentials displayed in VMware AirWatch, run the following commands to get the credentials again:
- adb shell pm grant com.airwatch.androidagent android.permission.READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE
- adb shell pm grant com.airwatch.androidagent android.permission.WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE
- adb shell pm grant com.airwatch.androidagent android.permission.SYSTEM_ALERT_WINDOW
- adb shell am broadcast -a com.airwatch.agent.action.IMPORT_CREDENTIAL_XML -e file /sdcard/credentials.bin --user 0
- If you need to re-enroll the headset:
Wait for 20 seconds and then run the following command:
adb shell am broadcast -a com.airwatch.agent.action.AUTO_ENROLL --user 0