Nothing's in my cart
Getting the most out of your VR glasses
- About VIVE Flow
- About the phone controller
- Adjusting the diopter dial
- Connecting to a Wi-Fi network
- Changing boundary size
- Turning on blue light filter
- Changing preferred way to hold phone
- Turning on Passenger mode
- Mirroring your phone on VIVE Flow
- Taking screenshots and screen recordings
- Copying screenshots and screen recordings to your computer
- Copying files from your computer to VIVE Flow
- Playing videos from local storage
- Casting your screen
- Seeing real surroundings (Passthrough)
- Pairing VIVE Flow with another phone
- Switching between paired phones
- Pairing Bluetooth devices
- Setting up and using Kiosk mode
- Uninstalling content
- Installing system and firmware updates
- About cleaning and disinfecting VIVE Flow
- What phones can I use with VIVE Flow?
- Why can't I see anything in front of me?
- How can I optimize tracking in my space?
- Why can't VIVE Flow find my phone as a Wi-Fi hotspot?
- What should I do when the phone controller disappears or doesn't work in VR?
- What can I do if the phone controller is not responsive or lags?
- Why can't I enable the phone controller from my phone?
- What can I do if the phone controller doesn't work?
- What do I do if VIVE Flow suddenly loses power when using the phone controller as a power source?
- What does the status light on VIVE Flow mean?
- What does the Headset button do?
- How do I perform a factory reset on VIVE Flow?
- How do I answer my phone when using VIVE Flow?
- Why can't I watch 360-degree YouTube videos in Phone mode?
- How do I enjoy VIVE Flow while lying down?
- How do I report an issue?
- Why can't I open Google Assistant in Phone mode?
- What should I do if I can't grant permission for Accessibility Services ?
- My phone supports phone mirroring, why doesn't Phone mode work?
- Why can't Miracast be detected on my HTC, Samsung, or Oppo phone?
- Where do I find the VIVE app accessibility services setting on my Samsung phone?
- What should I do if Phone mode crashes or doesn't work on my Xiaomi phone?
- What should I do if I can't play back my video from my phone?
- What should I do if I can't play back content from my OnePlus phone in Phone mode?
- Why does casting stop when I enter Kiosk mode?
- Why can't I reconnect my phone with VIVE Flow?
- What do I do if my VIVE Flow isn't responding?
- Where can I find my screenshots and screen recordings?
- Why don't I see the "Special offers" popup when setting up VIVE Flow?
- Why don't I see any gifted apps in my VIVE Flow?
- Contact Us
Mirroring your phone on VIVE Flow
You can mirror what's on the phone screen inside VIVE Flow. Enjoy apps and watch your favorite shows on a personal large screen in VR.
Important: Your phone needs to support Miracast in order to mirror your phone screen on VIVE Flow.
From Home, select
Phone > Let's go.
Your phone screen will then appear in VR.
- Aim the beam on the phone screen to interact with your phone such as selecting an app to open it.
- Play back videos and watch them on your own personal large screen in VR.
- Use the toolbar to manage the phone mirroring experience.
Go back to the previous screen. Reposition the phone screen in VR. Move the screen to its new position first before selecting Done. If you're lying down on your side, turn on Sync with headset rotation first before moving the screen. Reset phone screen position and zoom level back to default settings. Zoom in on the phone screen. Zoom out of the phone screen. Open your phone's voice assistant (e.g. Google Assistant). Switch the phone screen orientation to portrait or landscape. Make the background lighter or darker. While watching videos in full screen, switch between a flat or curved screen. Exit phone mirroring.
- If you don't see the toolbar, tap your phone screen or move your phone from side to side.
- Aim the beam at a button on the toolbar to see what it does.
- When you're using an app in full screen and in landscape orientation, tap on the toolbar to exit full screen mode.
- Make sure the volume of your phone is not muted.