VIVE XR Suite overview
VIVE XR Suite
- Can one account purchase multiple licenses for multiple users?
- I've purchased multiple licences, how can I assign them to other users?
- Can I change payment methods after I place my order? How?
- How do I cancel my subscription?
- How do I upgrade to VIVE XR Suite Pro?
- Can I use VIVE XR Suite apps with first-party app users?
- Which devices does VIVE XR Suite support?
- Can I use single sign-on for all devices?
- How do I access VIVE XR Suite on my devices?
- Signing in to VIVE Sessions for the first time
- Ways to collaborate in VIVE Sessions
- Creating your avatar in VIVE sessions
- Hosting a session
- Creating an event with VIVE Sessions
- Inviting people to your events
- Joining a session
- What you can do in sessions and events
- For help and support with VIVE Sessions
- Contact Us
Creating your avatar
Each meeting participant has their own avatar. You can choose a preset avatar in VIVE Sync, or create a custom avatar using the VIVE Sync Avatar Creator app.
Here's how to create a custom avatar:
iOS device, find and install the
VIVE Sync Avatar Creator app from your app store.
Tip: You can also download the APK for Android devices by going to https://sync.vive.com/, signing in, and downloading the APK from your profile page.
- Open the app on your device.
- Sign in with your HTC Account.
Follow the onscreen instructions to take a selfie and customize your avatar.
- When you're done, tap the Upload icon . Your avatar will then be uploaded to your HTC Account.
Tip: To modify your avatar, open the VIVE Sync Avatar Creator app on your phone, make any necessary changes, and upload the avatar again.