VIVE XR Suite overview
VIVE XR Suite
- Can one account purchase multiple licenses for multiple users?
- I've purchased multiple licences, how can I assign them to other users?
- Can I change payment methods after I place my order? How?
- How do I cancel my subscription?
- How do I upgrade to VIVE XR Suite Pro?
- Can I use VIVE XR Suite apps with first-party app users?
- Which devices does VIVE XR Suite support?
- Can I use single sign-on for all devices?
- How do I access VIVE XR Suite on my devices?
- Signing in to VIVE Sessions for the first time
- Ways to collaborate in VIVE Sessions
- Creating your avatar in VIVE sessions
- Hosting a session
- Creating an event with VIVE Sessions
- Inviting people to your events
- Joining a session
- What you can do in sessions and events
- For help and support with VIVE Sessions
- Contact Us
Things you can do at an exhibition
There are many ways you can interact with exhibits.
Most have at least a visual component. Here are some other ways to interact:
- Teleport or move inside exhibits.
- Float or fly. Some exhibits allow you to float or fly freely around them for a better view. To float, hold the up direction on both joysticks or trackpads, and then point the controllers in the direction you want to go.
- Touch or grab. Some exhibitions respond to being touched or grabbed. To grab an object, move the controller over it, and then pull the trigger to grab.
- Listen and speak. Some exhibits have audio components, and can even respond to what you say through your microphone. Make sure your audio settings are adjusted correctly.
- Interact with others. You can add other people to your group by holding the menu button, then pointing at their ghosts. You can choose to invite them to your group, join their group, or ban them. Once you are in a group, you can speak freely with other group members when they are within a short radius of your avatar.