VIVE XR Suite overview
VIVE XR Suite
- Can one account purchase multiple licenses for multiple users?
- I've purchased multiple licences, how can I assign them to other users?
- Can I change payment methods after I place my order? How?
- How do I cancel my subscription?
- How do I upgrade to VIVE XR Suite Pro?
- Can I use VIVE XR Suite apps with first-party app users?
- Which devices does VIVE XR Suite support?
- Can I use single sign-on for all devices?
- How do I access VIVE XR Suite on my devices?
- Signing in to VIVE Sessions for the first time
- Ways to collaborate in VIVE Sessions
- Creating your avatar in VIVE sessions
- Hosting a session
- Creating an event with VIVE Sessions
- Inviting people to your events
- Joining a session
- What you can do in sessions and events
- For help and support with VIVE Sessions
- Contact Us
Things you can do in a VIVE Sync meeting
VIVE Sync provides several tools and features to make your meeting more efficient and engaging.
Here are some of the things you can do:
- Present files. Files can be presented on the big screen or shared window. There is also a laser pointer to point out highlights.
- Take notes. Use speech-to-text to transform voice notes into text.
- Annotate and draw. Write and draw using the Pen tool
- Take pictures and share with participants. Take pictures of the meetings or your selfie in VR. Access them later from your account.
- View web content. View websites, videos, and more. You can share what you're viewing to your audience.
- Talk privately with someone. Talk with someone without other meeting participants hearing your conversation.
- Access your computer. Access and use your PC desktop in VR.
Was this helpful? Yes No
Thank you! Your feedback helps others to see the most helpful information.