VIVE XR Suite overview
VIVE XR Suite
- Can one account purchase multiple licenses for multiple users?
- I've purchased multiple licences, how can I assign them to other users?
- Can I change payment methods after I place my order? How?
- How do I cancel my subscription?
- How do I upgrade to VIVE XR Suite Pro?
- Can I use VIVE XR Suite apps with first-party app users?
- Which devices does VIVE XR Suite support?
- Can I use single sign-on for all devices?
- How do I access VIVE XR Suite on my devices?
- Signing in to VIVE Sessions for the first time
- Ways to collaborate in VIVE Sessions
- Creating your avatar in VIVE sessions
- Hosting a session
- Creating an event with VIVE Sessions
- Inviting people to your events
- Joining a session
- What you can do in sessions and events
- For help and support with VIVE Sessions
- Contact Us
Giving a presentation in VIVE Campus
Upload your presentation to share with others. You can upload .pdf and .pptx files to share on web screens. To upload a file:
- Approach the web screen you want to use, and then click to activate it. If there's a privacy barrier, make sure you're inside it.
- In the lower right corner, click .
- Choose the document you want to share, and then click Upload.
You can now show your presentation. Click the left and right arrows on the web screen to move between slides.
- Press 2 on your computer keyboard to toggle a laser pointer.
- Upload presentations in advance to save time during presentations.