VIVE XR Suite overview
VIVE XR Suite
- Can one account purchase multiple licenses for multiple users?
- I've purchased multiple licences, how can I assign them to other users?
- Can I change payment methods after I place my order? How?
- How do I cancel my subscription?
- How do I upgrade to VIVE XR Suite Pro?
- Can I use VIVE XR Suite apps with first-party app users?
- Which devices does VIVE XR Suite support?
- Can I use single sign-on for all devices?
- How do I access VIVE XR Suite on my devices?
- Signing in to VIVE Sessions for the first time
- Ways to collaborate in VIVE Sessions
- Creating your avatar in VIVE sessions
- Hosting a session
- Creating an event with VIVE Sessions
- Inviting people to your events
- Joining a session
- What you can do in sessions and events
- For help and support with VIVE Sessions
- Contact Us
Features of VIVE XR Suite
VIVE XR Suite is a set of XR collaboration tools for business. Access XR Suite apps for business networking, creativity, and productivity across a broad range of devices.
- Internal office or group meetings for up to 30 people
- Share presentations, files, or full 3D models in virtual space
- Design collaboratively with a shared 3D whiteboard
- Auto notes with speech-to-text
- Expos, concerts, and conferences for up to 50 attendees
- VR spatial recording and playback
- Rich content library with custom effects and venues
- Persistent, life-size offices, campuses, and exhibitions
- Support for 2500 users per space for conferences or concerts
- Multi-platform support
- VIVE Social service is provided by VRChat
- Thousands of virtual worlds
- Socialize in large shared spaces
- Open SDK to create custom avatars and spaces
- Full body motion tracking and expressions
- Large exhibitions and festivals for art and film
- Experience VR exhibitions alone or in groups