Nothing's in my cart
Getting the most out of your VR glasses
- About VIVE Flow
- About the phone controller
- About the VR controller
- Adjusting the diopter dial
- Connecting to a Wi-Fi network
- Changing boundary size
- Turning on blue light filter
- Changing preferred way to hold phone or VR controller
- Turning on Passenger mode
- Mirroring your phone on VIVE Flow
- Taking screenshots and screen recordings
- Copying screenshots and screen recordings to your computer
- Copying files from your computer to VIVE Flow
- Playing videos from local storage
- Casting your screen
- Seeing real surroundings (Passthrough)
- Pairing VIVE Flow with another phone
- Switching between paired phones or VR controller
- Pairing Bluetooth devices
- Setting up and using Kiosk mode
- Uninstalling content
- Installing system and firmware updates
- About cleaning and disinfecting VIVE Flow
- Browsing files on a USB drive
- What phones can I use with VIVE Flow?
- Why can't I see anything in front of me?
- How can I optimize tracking in my space?
- Why can't VIVE Flow find my phone as a Wi-Fi hotspot?
- What should I do when the phone controller disappears or doesn't work in VR?
- What can I do if the phone controller is not responsive or lags?
- Why can't I enable the phone controller from my phone?
- What can I do if the phone controller doesn't work?
- What do I do if VIVE Flow suddenly loses power when using the phone controller as a power source?
- What does the status light on VIVE Flow mean?
- What does the Headset button do?
- How do I perform a factory reset on VIVE Flow?
- How do I answer my phone when using VIVE Flow?
- Why can't I watch 360-degree YouTube videos in Phone mode?
- How do I enjoy VIVE Flow while lying down?
- How do I report an issue?
- Why can't I open Google Assistant in Phone mode?
- What should I do if I can't grant permission for Accessibility Services ?
- My phone supports phone mirroring, why doesn't Phone mode work?
- Why can't Miracast be detected on my HTC, Samsung, or Oppo phone?
- Where do I find the VIVE app accessibility services setting on my Samsung phone?
- What should I do if Phone mode crashes or doesn't work on my Xiaomi phone?
- What should I do if I can't play back my video from my phone?
- What should I do if I can't play back content from my OnePlus phone in Phone mode?
- Why does casting stop when I enter Kiosk mode?
- Why can't I reconnect my phone with VIVE Flow?
- What do I do if my VIVE Flow isn't responding?
- Where can I find my screenshots and screen recordings?
- Why don't I see the "Special offers" popup when setting up VIVE Flow?
- Why don't I see any gifted apps in my VIVE Flow?
- Contact Us
My phone supports phone mirroring, why doesn't Phone mode work?
It may be because VIVE Flow cannot automatically connect to your phone. Follow the steps below to start mirroring your phone on VIVE Flow.
- Take off VIVE Flow.
- On your phone, go to Settings.
Note: Different phones have different names for Miracast (e.g. Cast or Smart View) or Miracast may not be in the phone settings. See Where do I find the Miracast setting on my phone? .
- Tap Vive_Flow_[Last 4 digits of Bluetooth address].
- Wear VIVE Flow again.
To learn more about Phone mirroring, go to Mirroring your phone on VIVE Flow.
Where do I find the Miracast setting on my phone?
The table below shows where the Miracast setting is on some common phones. If you have trouble finding the Miracast setting on your phone, consult your phone's user guide.
|Phone manufacturer||Miracast path|
|HTC||Go to Settings > Connected devices > Connection preferences > Cast.|
|Huawei||Go to Settings > Device connectivity > Wireless projection.|
|Huawei Mate 40||Go to Settings > More connections > Easy Projection > Wireless Projection.|
|LG||Go to Settings > Connected devices > Screen sharing.|
|realme||Go to Settings > Connection & sharing > Screencast.|
|Sony||Go to Settings > Device connection > Connection preferences > Screen mirroring.|
|Xiaomi||Go to Settings > Connection & sharing > Wireless display > Wireless display.|