Adding VR titles from your device
If you have VR titles on your Android device, you can add them to VIVE Business Training.
- In VIVE Business Training, tap Add/Edit.
- Under Add/Edit VR Title, tap Confirm.
Add VR title from this device.
- Tap the Category field, and then select or create a category.
- Tap the Upload file field, and then select the APK file for the VR title.
- Tap the Cover image field, and then select the image to use as the cover thumbnail.
Title name and
About fields, enter a name and description for the VR title.
If you have screenshots of the VR title, tap
Advanced, and then do the following to add them to the title:
a) Tap Add. A new thumbnail will be created.
b) Tap . Tap Upload image, and then select the image you want to add. You can also enter a description for the image.
Repeat the above steps to add more screenshots.
- When done, tap Confirm to add your VR title.
- After you've added a VR title, VIVE Business Training automatically pushes it to the headsets.
- To edit a VR title, repeat steps 1 and 2, tap the VR title, and then tap Edit VR title. After making your changes, tap Confirm.
Was this helpful? Yes No
Thank you! Your feedback helps others to see the most helpful information.