Nothing's in my cart
VIVE XR Suite overview
VIVE XR Suite
- Can one account purchase multiple licenses for multiple users?
- I've purchased multiple licences, how can I assign them to other users?
- Can I change payment methods after I place my order? How?
- How do I cancel my subscription?
- How do I upgrade to VIVE XR Suite Pro?
- Can I use VIVE XR Suite apps with first-party app users?
- Which devices does VIVE XR Suite support?
- Can I use single sign-on for all devices?
- How do I access VIVE XR Suite on my devices?
- Signing in to VIVE Sessions for the first time
- Ways to collaborate in VIVE Sessions
- Creating your avatar in VIVE sessions
- Hosting a session
- Creating an event with VIVE Sessions
- Inviting people to your events
- Joining a session
- What you can do in sessions and events
- For help and support with VIVE Sessions
Can I use VIVE XR Suite apps with first-party app users?
Compatibility between VIVE XR Suite and first-party apps depends on the app.
- VIVE Sessions: ENGAGE and VIVE XR Suite aren't compatible.
- VIVE Campus: VirBELA and VIVE XR Suite aren't compatible.
- VIVE Sync: VIVE XR Suite users and VIVE Sync users can interact, as well as join and host the same meetings.
- VIVE Social: VIVE Social service is provided by VRChat, and is compatible with the VRChat native app.
- VIVE Museum: VIVE Museum users with Pro subscriptions and users of the paid version of the Museum of Other Realities can join the same rooms.