Nothing's in my cart
VIVE XR Suite overview
VIVE XR Suite
- Can one account purchase multiple licenses for multiple users?
- I've purchased multiple licences, how can I assign them to other users?
- Can I change payment methods after I place my order? How?
- How do I cancel my subscription?
- How do I upgrade to VIVE XR Suite Pro?
- Can I use VIVE XR Suite apps with first-party app users?
- Which devices does VIVE XR Suite support?
- Can I use single sign-on for all devices?
- How do I access VIVE XR Suite on my devices?
- Signing in to VIVE Sessions for the first time
- Ways to collaborate in VIVE Sessions
- Creating your avatar in VIVE sessions
- Hosting a session
- Creating an event with VIVE Sessions
- Inviting people to your events
- Joining a session
- What you can do in sessions and events
- For help and support with VIVE Sessions
- Contact Us
Creating your avatar
VIVE Museum uses abstract avatars based on shapes and colors. You can customize your avatar using the kiosk by the map.
Approach the kiosk. Do any of the following:
- Turn the dials of the kiosk to adjust various parts of your body.
- "Eat" the shapes on the left to change the shape of your avatar's head.
- "Eat" the shapes on the right to change the shape of your avatar's body. Adjust the slider to see more shapes.
- Pick the color of your head or body from the color wheel.
Adjust the size of your avatar with drinks.
Tip: Reach over your shoulder and squeeze the grip button on your controller to retrieve a drink.
- Blue drinks make you smaller
- Pink drinks make you bigger
- Green drinks return you to normal size
Was this helpful? Yes No
Thank you! Your feedback helps others to see the most helpful information.