Nothing's in my cart
VIVE XR Suite overview
VIVE XR Suite
- Can one account purchase multiple licenses for multiple users?
- I've purchased multiple licences, how can I assign them to other users?
- Can I change payment methods after I place my order? How?
- How do I cancel my subscription?
- How do I upgrade to VIVE XR Suite Pro?
- Can I use VIVE XR Suite apps with first-party app users?
- Which devices does VIVE XR Suite support?
- Can I use single sign-on for all devices?
- How do I access VIVE XR Suite on my devices?
- Signing in to VIVE Sessions for the first time
- Ways to collaborate in VIVE Sessions
- Creating your avatar in VIVE sessions
- Hosting a session
- Creating an event with VIVE Sessions
- Inviting people to your events
- Joining a session
- What you can do in sessions and events
- For help and support with VIVE Sessions
- Contact Us
Creating an event with VIVE Sessions
Pro users can create events for up to 30 guests, while enterprise users can invite up to 50.
The event host must have an active Pro subscription to create an event.
- From the main menu in VIVE Sessions, select Events.
- Select Create.
Specify the details of your event, such as:
Select Create event when you are done.
- Date and time of meeting
- RSVP and registration
- Once you have created your event, share the event URL so guests can RSVP/Register if needed.
- Select Start to start your event.
Was this helpful? Yes No
Thank you! Your feedback helps others to see the most helpful information.