Nothing's in my cart
VIVE XR Suite overview
VIVE XR Suite
- Can one account purchase multiple licenses for multiple users?
- I've purchased multiple licences, how can I assign them to other users?
- Can I change payment methods after I place my order? How?
- How do I cancel my subscription?
- How do I upgrade to VIVE XR Suite Pro?
- Can I use VIVE XR Suite apps with first-party app users?
- Which devices does VIVE XR Suite support?
- Can I use single sign-on for all devices?
- How do I access VIVE XR Suite on my devices?
- Signing in to VIVE Sessions for the first time
- Ways to collaborate in VIVE Sessions
- Creating your avatar in VIVE sessions
- Hosting a session
- Creating an event with VIVE Sessions
- Inviting people to your events
- Joining a session
- What you can do in sessions and events
- For help and support with VIVE Sessions
Signing in to VIVE Sessions for the first time
The first time you use VIVE Sessions, you'll need to link your VIVE Business account with a VIVE Sessions account. Once your account is linked, you can sign in with your VIVE Business account. To create and link your account:
- From the VIVE Business desktop app, select VIVE Sessions and click Play to open the app.
- Click Login with VIVE.
- Fill out the information on the form to create a VIVE Sessions account. Click Sign Up to create your VIVE Sessions account. It will be automatically linked with your VIVE Business account.
You're ready to log in using your VIVE Business account. The next time you run VIVE Sessions, click Login with VIVE to sign in.
Important: Your VIVE Sessions account is still needed to access the web client. Keep track of your account details.