Nothing's in my cart
Managing members, buildings, and spaces
- Signing in to the VIVERSE for Business Management Console
- Types of roles in VIVERSE for Business
- Types of virtual spaces
- Distributing seats
- Assigning account owners
- Assigning building owners
- Adding members to a building
- Assigning space owners
- Adding members to a persistent space
- Inviting guests to a persistent space
Uploading and downloading content
Entering VIVERSE for Business
Creating and joining sessions
Tools you can use
Viewing and sharing content
Working with 3D models
Accessing your PC
Using Viewer mode
- Using Viewer mode on your computer or mobile device
- Starting a Private Talk session in Viewer mode
- Viewer controls
- Creating and joining sessions in Viewer mode
- Using the file browser in Viewer mode
- Using the web browser in Viewer mode
- Viewing content shared by other members
- How safe zone works in Viewer mode
Solutions and FAQs
- What are the system requirements for using VIVERSE for Business with PC VR headsets?
- What devices are compatible with VIVERSE for Business?
- What languages does VIVERSE for Business support?
- How do I send feature requests, feedback, and suggestions to the VIVERSE for Business team?
- Why can't I sign in to the VIVERSE for Business User Console on iPad or iPhone?
Files and content windows
- What types of files can I open and share during a session?
- What's the file size limit for uploading files to VIVERSE for Business?
- How do I upload files to a space or session room?
- Where and for how long are uploaded files stored in VIVERSE for Business?
- How long are screenshots retained in VIVERSE for Business? How do I download them?
- How many files and content windows can I open at the same time?
Subscriptions and other FAQs
- Contact Us
Before you start using VIVERSE for Business, you'll need to create an avatar. You can save up to 15 avatars on your HTC account.
Visit the VIVERSE Avatar website to learn how to create an avatar you can use in VIVERSE for Business.
Here are a few different ways you can create an avatar:
- Create and save character avatars directly from the website.
- Import VRM avatars. Here are the recommended specifications for VRM avatars:
Specifications For good performance For medium performance Polygons 8,000 or below 20,000 or below Texture size 2,000 or below 4,000 or below Material slots 2 or below 4 or below Bound size 2.5 x 2.5 x 2.5 m 4 x 4 x 4 m
- Use the VIVE Avatar Creator mobile app (available for Android™ and iOS) to create realistic avatars using your selfies.