Nothing's in my cart
Marker-based tracking features
Marker-Based Location Sharing setup
- Setting up Marker-Based Location Sharing with one ArUco marker
- Setting up Marker-Based Location Sharing with two ArUco markers
- Creating ArUco markers for Marker-Based Location Sharing
- Aligning the height of a virtual scene using an ArUco marker
- Moving a user to a specific point in a virtual scene
- Running Marker-Based Location Sharing with VIVE Business Streaming
- Marker-Based Location Sharing APIs (AIO)
- Marker-Based Location Sharing APIs (PC VR)
- Marker-Based Location Sharing JSON files
LBE Mode/LBE Hybrid Mode setup
LBE map configuration
Marker-Based Drift Prevention and Marker-Based Relocation setup
Marker-Based Scene Alignment setup
Simulator VR Mode setup
- Setting up Simulator VR Mode
- Pairing VR controllers with a headset
- Pairing wrist trackers with a headset
- Installing an anchor controller or tracker in a VR simulator
- Coordinate alignment
- Anchor controller and tracker origin points
- Aligning VR and anchor coordinate systems using a VR controller
- Aligning VR and anchor coordinate systems using an ArUco marker
- Simulator VR Mode FAQs
Apps and services
- Contact Us
Running LBE Hybrid Mode
LBE Hybrid Mode combines both LBE Mode and VO Mode, which doesn't require users to set up the environment before entering the play area.
After a map is exported to a headset, the headset will retain the map data after entering and exiting standby mode, allowing the headset to be swapped out without the need to recalibrate the headset or start in a specific location.
For details on setting up LBE Hybrid Mode, see LBE Mode/LBE Hybrid Mode setup.
Go to the preparation area and put on a headset containing a virtual map, then turn it on. The headset will enter
The VIVE Focus 3 Lobby will appear as usual. The map center and orientation will not be loaded yet.
- Adjust the headset fit and IPD as needed.
Double-press the power button to put the headset into standby mode, then take off the headset. The front LED will slowly flash white.
Take the headset into the play area and put it on.
The headset will exit standby mode and start tracking. The map settings will be defined according to the map that was exported to the headset.
Was this helpful? Yes No
Thank you! Your feedback helps others to see the most helpful information.