About VIVE Sync
Organizing and managing meetings
- Booking a meeting from the Sync website
- Booking a meeting from Outlook
- Booking a meeting room from the lobby
- Preparing files for the meeting
- Uploading files from your PC with VIVE Sync File Manager
- Joining a VIVE Sync meeting
- Navigating meeting rooms with VR controllers
- Things you can do in a VIVE Sync meeting
- Hosting a meeting
- Downloading screenshots and other files created in meetings
- Changing your presence state
- Private Talk
Presenting to your audience
Tools you can use
- What is Personal Space (VIVE Lo-Fi)?
- Choosing a private room from the lobby
- Navigating Personal Space with VR controllers
- Playing music
- Other things you can do in Personal Space
- Uploading and downloading files to and from a private room
- Adding, changing, and removing bookmarks
- Adding, changing, and removing tracks in the playlist
Using hand tracking in VIVE Sync
Using VIVE Sync in VIVE Flow
- Using your phone as a controller in VIVE Sync
- Navigating the virtual space with the phone controller
- Opening and closing the Options Menu with the phone controller
- Interacting with 3D models using the phone controller
- Performing gestures with the phone controller
- Handling content windows with the phone controller
Using VIVE Sync on your PC and mobile device
Solutions and FAQs
- How many people can join a VIVE Sync meeting?
- What devices are compatible with VIVE Sync?
- Can people using different VR headsets join the same VIVE Sync meeting?
- Is VIVE Sync compatible with Oculus VR headsets?
- What languages does VIVE Sync support?
- What are the system requirements for using VIVE Sync with a PC VR headset?
- What is the VIVE Sync Avatar Creator app, and where can I find it?
- What types of files can I share during a VIVE Sync meeting?
- What's the file size limit for uploading files to a room?
- How many files and content windows can I open at the same time?
- Why can't I sign in to the VIVE Sync website on iPad or iPhone?
- How do I send feature requests, feedback, and suggestions to the VIVE Sync team?
- What ports must the network administrator enable for VIVE Sync?
VIVE Sync meetings
- Can I book VIVE Sync meetings from Outlook?
- I was invited to a VIVE Sync meeting. How do I join?
- Why aren't some meetings listed on the Agenda panel in the VIVE Sync lobby?
- How do I upload files to a meeting room?
- How do I import 3D models into VIVE Sync?
- I uploaded a 3D model, but I couldn't open it in the meeting room. Why?
- What's the difference between Host code and Guest code?
- Where and for how long are uploaded files stored in VIVE Sync?
- Can I record VIVE Sync meetings?
- How long are screenshots and meeting minutes available after the meeting ends? How do I download them?
- Contact Us
Using Viewer mode on your computer
After you sign in with your HTC account, VIVE Sync will display the Agenda panel if you have upcoming meetings.
Select a meeting in the Agenda panel, and then click Join.
You may also receive invitation emails to VIVE Sync meetings. For details, see Joining a VIVE Sync meeting.
Navigating the virtual space
Here's how to move around the virtual space in Viewer mode:
- Right-click and move your mouse to turn yourself and look around the space.
- Double-click to move from one point to another.
- You can also use the following keys on your keyboard to move around:
- w: move forward
- s: move backward
- a: move left
- d: move right
The following controls are available in the Viewer mode window during meetings:
|View the list of meeting participants. You can start a Private Talk session with another participant from here.|
|View content shared by meeting participants in full screen.|
|Mute or unmute yourself.|
|Switch between seated and standing position.|
|Change settings such as language and visual quality.|
|Leave the meeting.|
Viewing content shared by participants
When meeting participants are sharing their content windows or casting to the big screen, click . You can then choose which one you want to view in full screen:
While viewing in full screen, click the onscreen arrow icons to switch to the next or previous window.