Installation and setup
- Charging VIVE Ultimate Tracker
- Turning VIVE Ultimate Tracker on and off
- Attaching the VIVE Wireless Dongle to VIVE XR Elite
- Attaching the VIVE Wireless Dongle to VIVE Focus 3
- Setting up VIVE Ultimate Tracker
- Assigning motion tracker roles
- Checking tracker status in the VIVE Menu
- Wearing VIVE Ultimate Tracker on your body
- Attaching VIVE Ultimate Tracker to an accessory
- Updating the VIVE Ultimate Tracker firmware
- Cleaning and disinfecting VIVE Ultimate Tracker
Solutions and FAQs
- Troubleshooting VIVE Ultimate Tracker
- Can VIVE Ultimate Tracker enter pairing mode immediately after turning it on?
- Why can't I pair new trackers?
- Why am I experiencing stuttering in my PC VR streaming session while using VIVE Ultimate Tracker?
- Why is the status LED on the tracker continuously breathing green?
- Is there a way to restart the tracker?
- Why can't I see tracker information in settings?
- What should I do if I'm having problems connecting VIVE XR Elite with VIVE Ultimate Tracker?
- What should I do if I'm using VIVE Location-Based Software Suite (LBSS) with VIVE Focus 3?
- How do I set up full-body tracking in VRChat?
- Can I use VIVE Ultimate Tracker with other headsets?
- Contact Us
Cleaning and disinfecting VIVE Ultimate Tracker
Here are a few tips to help you keep VIVE Ultimate Tracker clean and hygienic.
- Dampen a cloth with a neutral, non-acidic cleaning solution and use it to wipe the hard surfaces of the tracker clean, especially places you frequently touch with your hands.
- Using a UVC cleaner is an effective and recommended way to decontaminate trackers. Before using a UVC cleaner on your tracker, make sure to properly cover the cameras. Discoloration due to UV exposure is not covered by warranty.
- Don’t spray or pour liquid directly on the tracker.
- Don’t use any liquids or cleaning solutions on the lenses.
- Don’t expose the tracker to direct sunlight.
- Don’t machine wash the tracker.
Cleaning the cameras
- For optimal tracking, clean the two tracking camera lenses with a microfiber cloth.
- Never use any kind of cleaning solution on the lenses.