Nothing's in my cart
VIVE XR Suite overview
VIVE XR Suite
- Can one account purchase multiple licenses for multiple users?
- I've purchased multiple licences, how can I assign them to other users?
- Can I change payment methods after I place my order? How?
- How do I cancel my subscription?
- How do I upgrade to VIVE XR Suite Pro?
- Can I use VIVE XR Suite apps with first-party app users?
- Which devices does VIVE XR Suite support?
- Can I use single sign-on for all devices?
- How do I access VIVE XR Suite on my devices?
- Signing in to VIVE Sessions for the first time
- Ways to collaborate in VIVE Sessions
- Creating your avatar in VIVE sessions
- Hosting a session
- Creating an event with VIVE Sessions
- Inviting people to your events
- Joining a session
- What you can do in sessions and events
- For help and support with VIVE Sessions
- Contact Us
Preparing files for the meeting
Through the Sync website, upload your files to the meeting room before starting a meeting. You can sync files from a folder in your cloud storage, or upload them from your computer.
VIVE Sync supports uploading and sharing the following file types: PDF, PowerPoint®, Video (MP4, AVI, MOV), Images (PNG, JPEG, BMP, TGA), and 3D models (FBX, OBJ, Unity Asset Bundles).
- On your web browser, go to the Sync website and sign in with your HTC Account.
- From the calendar, create a new meeting or click a meeting you've already created.
- Click the Upload icon .
- Choose whether to upload files from your computer or sync files from a folder in your cloud storage.
Tip: Next time you want to change the cloud folder, click your profile icon, click View account > Switch folder, and then choose another folder.