Nothing's in my cart
VIVE XR Suite overview
VIVE XR Suite
- Can one account purchase multiple licenses for multiple users?
- I've purchased multiple licences, how can I assign them to other users?
- Can I change payment methods after I place my order? How?
- How do I cancel my subscription?
- How do I upgrade to VIVE XR Suite Pro?
- Can I use VIVE XR Suite apps with first-party app users?
- Which devices does VIVE XR Suite support?
- Can I use single sign-on for all devices?
- How do I access VIVE XR Suite on my devices?
- Signing in to VIVE Sessions for the first time
- Ways to collaborate in VIVE Sessions
- Creating your avatar in VIVE sessions
- Hosting a session
- Creating an event with VIVE Sessions
- Inviting people to your events
- Joining a session
- What you can do in sessions and events
- For help and support with VIVE Sessions
- Contact Us
Creating your avatar in VIVE sessions
Your avatar is a projection of yourself in VR. You can customize it to add a personal touch and allow your colleagues to recognize you.
- Once you've logged in to VIVE Sessions, select My avatar.
- To create a new avatar, select Create. You can also choose to edit an existing avatar by selecting Edit.
Adjust the elements of your avatar's appearance to your liking.
Here are some of the characteristics you can adjust in VIVE Sessions:
- Eye and hair styles
- Clothing and accessories
- Height and weight
- Facial features
- When you're done, select Save & Continue.
About using your real face in VIVE Sessions
Pro users can upload selfies of their real faces for avatars. You can upload more than one face, and can choose when to display it. For example, you may not want to show your real face at public events, but show it for office meetings or gatherings of friends.